Friday, July 17, 2020
· 3:00 – 8:00 pm Mandatory Packet Pick Up for all Athletes
· 9:00 pm ALL bikes racked the night before. Transition Area closed and secure.
Saturday, July 18, 2020
· 5:00 am Bathing Beach Road closes to Jetties Beach.
· 5:15 am Transition area opens. Information/Registration Tent opens.
· 6:10 am Transition area closes. This is a HARD closure. No exceptions.
· 6:15 am Mandatory pre-race meeting & national anthem.
· 6:15 am All race roads close.
· 6:30 am Race starts ON TIME. The times between each wave are subject to change.
· 8:00 am Madaket Road re-opens to vehicle traffic. This is a HARD re-opening.
· 8:30 am Cliff Road re-opens to vehicle traffic.
· 9:00 am (approx.) TA re-opens for bike checkout. (estimated)
· 9:45 am (approx.) Awards Ceremony
· 11:00 am - 3:00 pm Our Post-Race Party at Cisco Brewers!!!! (tickets required - purchase tickets online here)
When we say “HARD RE-OPENING”it means that the roads will re-open to vehicle traffic at these times – no matter what. At these times, Madaket Road will be “swept” by course vehicles and anyone still on Madaket Road will be directed onto the BIKE PATH. Do NOT ignore these instructions. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. You are still racing, you just have to get OFF Madaket Road.